Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh. Yes. I did ! (Facebook repost)

This was my son's Halloween costume this year (2011). He absolutely loved being in the pink bunny pajamas. So, please, do not think I did this with any malicious intent.
Comments from Facebook Post....
  • S wants to know WHY would you do that to her E? LOL
  • This just made my night!!!! Soooo cute!!!
  • It is cute. S just said I cant believe she did that to him. LOL
  • Ohhhh Noooo Youuuu Didn'tttttt Girlfriend! Poor E!!! OMG lol.........:)
  • LOVE it!!!
  • So not nice!
  • He looks like a pink nightmare, LOL
  • OMG. He needs a Red Rider BB Gun!
  •  I love it!!!
  •  He'll only have to wear it when Aunt Clara is around...
  •  ha. haha. you. are. awesome.
  •  Oh E, you can come live with R and R until Chrismas is over!
  •  I. Love. This. awesome!
  •  He looks about as thrilled as Ralphie did wearing it...lol
  •  hahahahaha that is AWESOME!!!!!!!
  •  ‎...and that face says it all..."yeah mom...in my head I DO know that this is so wrong!" HILARIOUS!!!
  • Oh my gosh! You guys are something else! Between you, me and the walls, he does look adorable : )
  • LOVE IT!!!!
  • His expression is PRICELESS !! Just like Ralphie would have made.
  •  no way! i love it !
  • Priceless and thanks for making me smile
  • This is a classic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment